FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Like everyone, we are deeply saddened by the devastating bushfires across Australia.
On behalf of all our team, our company Accent Group is donating $100,000 to Red Cross and will continue to offer on-going support throughout the recovery process.
A massive thank you to all the amazing firefighters, emergency workers, local communities and volunteers doing their absolute best to support those affected. We are so proud to be part of a community that pulls together in times of crisis. Be safe Australia.
If you would like to make a contribution, please click here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Regional Australia Fires Delivery Disruption
Australia Post is working to reinstate deliveries in areas impacted by bushfires and smoke haze.READ FULL ARTICLE
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide updates as information is made available.
For further information, please click here.
Delivery time frames
We're pretty proud of our delivery times. Orders are typically dispatched within one business day of being received, which means they'll be on your doorstep as soon as possible.
Delivery times will vary depending on the dispatching location relative to your address. As Crèmm orders are dispatched from third-party sellers nationwide, we can't give the exact date your order will arrive.
Standard delivery is between 1-3 business days for most metropolitan areas.
For rural areas, it can take anywhere between 4-7 business days for delivery.
When your order is dispatched from the warehouse you'll be sent an email with your tracking information, so you'll be able to keep an eye on your order's progress.
If you're worried that your delivery seems stuck somewhere or has disappeared, reach out to the Customer Experience team below. We'll jump on the case and help track your order down.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I track my order?
Want to know where your order is? Of course you do!
As soon as your order is dispatched you'll receive an email with your tracking info.
You can use this info to track your order by heading to the relevant courier service's website and popping the tracking number into the search portal.
Need help tracking your order? Get in touch with the Customer Experience team below.
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO RETURN CRÈMM ORDERS TO ANY PHYSICAL RETAIL STORE
Changed your mind? Don’t we all. Doesn’t fit? Try again. You’re welcome to return your purchase if you meet the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days of purchase (proof of purchase is required)
- Item(s) are unworn, unwashed, undamaged with original tags attached.
- In original packaging and condition. Items must be returned in the condition they were dispatched in. Footwear returns cannot be sent back with the shoebox taped up, written on or exposed.
Change of Mind Returns
If you have changed your mind and you are able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, we may offer you a refund provided that the item;
- Is returned within 30 days of purchase (proof of purchase is required)
- Is unworn, unwashed, undamaged with original tags attached.
- Is in original packaging and condition. Items must be returned in the condition they were dispatched in. Returns cannot be sent back with the box taped up, written on or exposed.
If you are unable to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Crèmm at its absolute discretion reserves the right not to offer a refund for change of mind.
If you believe any purchased items may have manufacturing faults, please get in contact with the Customer Experience team below and we'll help you with the returns process. You will be asked to provide proof of purchase as well as photos that clearly display the fault.
Please do not send any product back without contacting us first.
Want to organise a return? You'll find all the info here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I return an item I bought on sale?
Of course! You’re more than welcome to return a sale item, as long as it complies with the conditions of our Returns Policy.
If an item was purchased on sale, you’ll receive a full refund for the price paid.
Check out our Returns Policy for more info.READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I exchange my items?
Crèmm currently does not facilitate exchanges of items.
We want you to be completely in love with your purchases, so we recommend returning your items and repurchasing in the size or style you're after.
If your items comply with our Returns Policy, head to 'My Account' or contact the Customer Experience team below to get your return rolling.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I return an item?
Something not quite right? No problem. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order so we've strived to make the online returns process as smooth as possible.
If your item meets our Returns Policy you can return the item to us. To summarise, your return must be:
- Returned within 30 days of purchase (with proof of purchase available if requested)
- Unworn, unwashed and undamaged with original tags attached.
- In original packaging and condition. Items cannot be sent back with their packaging exposed, taped up or otherwise damaged.
If the item you're looking to return satisfy these requirements head to your Crèmm account to start the returns process. Please note that we reserve the right to reject any returns which don't meet these requirements.
- Navigate to ‘My Account’ on Crèmm and select ‘Purchase History’ on the left-hand menu. Your Crèmm invoices will be sorted by date.
- Find your correct invoice and select ‘Return Items’
- Select the item you wish to return by clicking the checkbox beside the image.
- Select a reason for your return, and add additional notes if needed.
- This generates your return. Print off the shipping label and the return authorization form. Attach the shipping label to the outside of your parcel and put the return authorization form inside the parcel.
- Drop it off at your nearest Australia Post Office. Please note that you are responsible for any costs associated with returning your item.
If you checked out as a Guest and don't have a registered account with Crèmm, reach out to our Customer Experience team below to have us initiate the process for you.
Please allow time for your return to reach our warehouse. This time may vary depending on your location.
Once your item arrives at our warehouse, it will undergo our Quality Assurance Assessment. If approved, the refund will show in your account within 2-5 business days, depending on your financial institution.
Go for it! Our Customer Experience team are below to help with any questions you may have.