I can't add items to my cart?
We're sorry to hear that you're having issues adding items to your cart.
We recommend clearing your cookies (via 'Tools' or 'History' on most browsers) and then reopening your browser.
Alternatively, switching browsers may fix the issue.
If neither of these solutions resolve the problem, please reach out to the Customer Experience team below with as much of this info as possible:
- as much detail about the issue that you can provide
- screenshots of error messages (if any)
- which browser you're using
- what you've done to try to resolve it so far
We'll do our best to troubleshoot and resolve the issue as soon as possible.READ FULL ARTICLE
Help! I can't checkout?
Oh no, we're sorry that you're experiencing this.
We suggest either switching browsers or deleting your cookies and reloading the browser to attempt to fix the issue.
If you're still having difficulty checking out, we want to hear about it.
Contact the Customer Experience team below if the site is having any technical issues impacting your ability to checkout.
The more details you can provide us, the better! Let us know:
- as much detail about the issue as you can.
- screenshots of error messages (if any).
- which browser you're using.
- what you've done to try to resolve it so far.
I have a discount code but it's not working?
We're sorry to hear this!
If you're struggling to apply your discount, we want to hear about it. Our site may be experiencing some technical issues around applying discounts.
To fix the problem, we suggest clearing your cookies and/or switching to another browser.
Still not working? Don't stress - our Customer Experience team are here to help. Please screenshot the error message as it'll help us troubleshoot the issue and reach out to us below.READ FULL ARTICLE
How are my cookies used?
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analysing site traffic and trends
- Generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services
These technologies may involve placing and using data in your browser or system’s local storage. Cookies obtained by us are kept for a maximum of 30 days before being deleted.
We may collect your personal info to make your shopping experience as smooth as possible.
We may collect:
- Your name and contact details, such as address and phone number;
- Some personal details such as date of birth and gender;
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our site
- Other information that you may supply to us.
We will not share your information with any organisations other than the ones directly related to the delivery of your purchases e.g. courier services.